If you are requesting access to the IDRE Sandbox for the first time or if renewing, please take the time to review the following rules.
- Access is granted to you as an individual, it does not include any group or organization of which you might be a member.
- You will be responsible for any person you allow into the Sandbox that has not been formally granted access.
- All applicants granted access to the Sandbox and related facilities must take a quick orientation.
- Access to the Sandbox is via a biometric hand scanner; all applicants granted access must have their hand scanned for authentication and for our records.
- When using Sandbox workstations and file systems there should be no expectation of privacy. As a campus resource, the Sandbox systems are maintained and monitored by IT staff some of whom have full access to all of its data and network activities.
- You are encouraged to notify us when you no longer need access to the Sandbox and its facilities so your account and access can be disabled.
- You will require a UCLA Logon ID to get to the request/renewal site. If you do not have a UCLA Logon ID, contact Support@oit.ucla.edu for assistance.
To begin the application process, login with your UCLA credentials.