If you are requesting access to the IDRE Sandbox for the first time or if renewing, please take the time to review the following rules.
- Access is granted to you as an individual, it does not include any group or organization of which you might be a member.
- You will be responsible for any person you allow into the Sandbox that has not been formally granted access.
- All applicants granted access to the Sandbox and related facilities must take a quick orientation.
- Access to the Sandbox is via a biometric hand scanner; all applicants granted access must have their hand scanned for authentication and for our records.
- When using Sandbox workstations and file systems there should be no expectation of privacy. As a campus resource, the Sandbox systems are maintained and monitored by IT staff some of whom have full access to all of its data and network activities.
- You are encouraged to notify us when you no longer need access to the Sandbox and its facilities so your account and access can be disabled.
- You will require a UCLA Logon ID to get to the request/renewal site. If you do not have a UCLA Logon ID, contact Support@oit.ucla.edu for assistance.
To begin the application process, login with your UCLA credentials.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or the rules that apply to you please contact Bruce McCrimmon (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ron Zuniga (email@example.com) and Lisa M. Snyder (firstname.lastname@example.org).