IDRE-HPC group is a strong team of experienced researchers in High Performance Computing. The group provides its expertise and support to empower scholars in their abilities to compute on high-end computer systems.
The areas of specialization within IDRE-HPC group include but not limited to:
- Multiprocessor/multicore programming
- General-purpose computing on graphics processing units (GPGPU)
- Efficient algorithms for scientific computing
- Code optimization for using the HPC resources
- Shared high-performance computing facility
- Scientific visualization with large datasets
- Grid/cloud computing
IDRE-HPC also supports the Hoffman2 shared cluster and manages the IDRE Cluster Hosting Program for UCLA researchers. These resources meet campus needs for small- to medium-sized cluster computing and may provide a starting point to resources at national computing centers.
For general assistance with any HPC-related topics please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.