- This event has passed.
Accessibility Testing Training
March 18, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this live hour-long webinar the UCLA Disabilities and Computing Program will introduce the basics of accessibility testing. The ability to identify accessibility errors is the first step in making your content accessible. This class will focus on HTML accessibility and Document accessibility testing.
By the end of this training you should be able to:
- Describe the importance of accessibility testing
- Tab test a website
- Turn on VO or NVDA
- Download and run the Wave plug in for accessibility testing
- Interpret the results from the Wave Plug in
- Run the Word Document accessibility checker
- Run the PDF accessibility checker