- This event has passed.
Applied Survey Data Analysis in Stata
May 24, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Zoom registration required: https://ucla.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUrcO2qpjopHdZ1iMHcg9ksIr0czZ3ixKiL
This workshop will discuss the following topics:
• how complex survey data are different from other types of data
• how to do to basic descriptive statistics with continuous and categorical variables
• how to make descriptive graphs with complex survey data
• how to run a variety of regression models, including linear, binary logistic, ordinal logistic, multinomial logistic and count regression models with complex survey data, including how to graph interactions in such models
• how to analyze subpopulations.
Familiarity with the use of Stata and basic data analysis concepts is recommended.