- This event has passed.
Top 10 Productivity Tools in MATLAB
April 8, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Title: Top 10 Productivity Tools in MATLAB
Date: April 8, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM PST
Location: UCLA – Engr. IV Bldg. – Shannon Room 54-134
Presenter: Sumit Tandon, Application Engineer
MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment for data analysis, visualization, and numerical computation. Using MATLAB, you can reach solutions faster and easier than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java.
In this technical session, we present and discuss ways to increase your productivity and effectiveness using MATLAB. We demonstrate and share best practices for exploring, analyzing and visualizing your data, and how to quickly develop algorithms and share results with your colleagues.
• Importing data into MATLAB from a variety of file formats
• Creating and customizing plots to visualize and understand your data
• Analyzing, profiling and debugging MATLAB code to maximize performance
• Publishing custom reports to save time and effort in sharing your work
• Discovering new MATLAB features
To view the complete session description and register, please visit: